Join Michigan Hydroplane Racing Association
Please list family members and classes raced (if applicable):
Click the submit button and a MHRA Membership Coordinator will contacy you to complete your registration and discuss your interest in racing.
If you prefer to mail your Racer School payment to:
29098 Franklin Circle
Flat Rock, Michigan
A Membership Coordinator should contact you within 3-5 days.
MHRA is excited to help you into the fun and excitement of
Racer School Dates
- Friday, June 13, 2014: Constantine, MI Class is filled
- Friday, July 11, 2014: Grass Lake, MI Class is filled
- Friday, Sept 5, 2014: Grass Lake, MI Currently Open
In order to get a spot at Racer School, we urge you to mail your check or pay via PayPal, this is your guarantee that your spot will be held.
All cancellations must be done at least (7) days in advance of the date of your selected school to guarantee your payment be refunded.
Racer School Agenda
12:30 PM:Meet and Greet/Registration Constantine Location: At the MHRA White Trailer Grass Lake Location: Boat Ramp at MHRA Racer School Trailer 1:00 PM:Classroom Session Begins 1:45 PM:Beach Racing (non-water simulation) 2:00 PM:On-Water Session Begins 3:30 PM: Race-the-Instructor 4:00 PM:“Graduation”
WHAT TO BRING
- “Wet shoes” - Closed toe footwear that you don’t mind getting wet, AKA racing shoes. No Crocs, shoes should fit snug so they don't slip off.
- Bottle of Water or Sports Drink